1. CAMPSITE HOURS. Sol Creek Farms closes at noon (12 PM) on Monday, July 10, 2023. All vehicles and other personal property remaining on Sol Creek Farms property after that time shall be considered abandoned. Vehicles shall be towed at the expense of the vehicle owner.
2. QUIET HOURS at Sol Creek Farms campground area shall be from 11 PM until 7 AM daily. Please respect this rule and respect your neighbors.
3. NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC. No radios or other amplified music shall be permitted on the property, unless such music has been pre-approved by Sol Creek Farms.
4. NO CAMPFIRES. No campfires are allowed anywhere on the property. Please enjoy the Community Fire Pit at the Drum Circle in the Front Pasture. Additionally, candles, tiki torches, and similar items are not allowed anywhere on the property. Properly functioning camp stoves shall be allowed within individual campsites.
5. WRISTBANDS REQUIRED. Wristbands are required to be worn by all persons on Sol Creek Farms property. Stretched or broken wristbands are not valid and shall not be honored. Any persons assisting individuals with no wristband or fake wristbands to enter or remain upon Sol Creek property shall themselves have their wristbands confiscated and be required to leave the Sol Creek Farms property. All persons upon the property with no wristband or whose wristbands have been confiscated shall be deemed a trespasser and shall be prosecuted as such to the fullest extent of the law.
6. MINORS. Minors MUST be accompanied by a parent at all times.
7. PROHIBITED ITEMS. The following items are absolutely prohibited upon Sol Creek Farms property, and any individual(s) in possession of such items shall immediately have their wristband confiscated and be required to leave the Sol Creek Farms property without any refund: Fireworks, Weapons, Animals (except for those provided for under our Service Animal policies), Illegal Drugs, Items being sold or vended without a proper Vendor’s Pass.
8. GARBAGE AND RECYCLING. DO NOT LITTER. THIS INCLUDES CIGARETTE BUTTS. This is our home, please be respectful. Garbage cans, dumpsters, and recycling stations are provided – please use them. Even better, if you packed it in please pack it out. Upon vacating your campsite, please inspect the area and remove all items which came with you, including string and rope.
9. RESTRICTED AREAS. Please stay out of areas marked as restricted. This is especially true of the Main House and the area immediately surrounding it.
10. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VALUABLES. We cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or broken items of personal property. Please secure your valuables. If you’ve lost something or found something which isn’t yours, please come to the Lost & Found Station at the Box Office OR the SHACK next to Main Stage.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CONFISCATION OF WRISTBAND AND REMOVAL FROM THE PROPERTY. PLEASE HELP US TO HELP ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND RESPECT AND FOLLOW THESE RULES.