Sol Creek Farms!!
We are a family-run campground nestled amongst old growth redwoods, mighty oak trees, and pastoral meadows in the Willamette Valley. We have been stewards of this land for the past 25 years, and it’s an honor to welcome Oregon Country Fair campers every year in July.
Festivals are an opportunity to do things differently than we do in normal day-to-day life, and Sol Creek Farms co-creates an experience with the campers each year that is based in the name of joy, fun, and deep connection.
Our campground is within a short walking distance to the Oregon Country Fair main gate, so please come prepared to park and leave your vehicle for the weekend.
Gates open at 10am on Thursday and close each evening at 10pm.
Quiet Hours are 10pm to 7am.
We provide garbage + recycling, clean portable toilets, live music featuring local musicians Friday and Saturday evenings, and a charging station to keep your phones powered up.
Hot coffee + tasty food (and other concessions) and warm showers are available for purchase.
$100 per person for the weekend. Kids 10 and under are FREE!
Absolutely NO pets, RV waste dumping, fireworks, drugs, or open fires.
Whether you’re a family chasing your toddlers, millennials hanging with your besties, or wise old hippies tapping your toes around the fire, we’re here to enjoy, play and create memories together, as a family, a village. We have curated 3 different camping zones for ya’ll this year. Everything is available on a first come, first served basis.
Main Camp – This is where the majority of campers hang. You’ll get to have your vehicle with you in the pasture (please try to limit it to 1 per group). Bring your own shade + decorations to make the most of your festival experience!
River Walk – We’ve created a special space just for families where we keep the vehicle traffic to a minimum and where kids have a nature-inspired space to run, play, and create with their new friends. We have approx. 40 sites available and these are only available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parents, be sure to bring your camp chairs and cooler full of your favorite beverages to enjoy with your neighbors while your kids run free. (No extra charge)
RV’s + Buses – We love you guys, but you’re big…so we gotta charge you more. We don’t have any plug-ins or dumping available, so come prepared to be fully self-sufficient. The ground is mowed pasture, so its flat, just don’t expect cement pads or perfection. 😉 (Extra $150/campsite approx. 20’x40′)
No. We welcome OCF attendees who are staying at other campgrounds to come in and enjoy our main stage area so long as they have a wristband for another Suttle Rd. campground.
We will NOT be providing parking this year for day-trippers. However, our next door neighbors have a huge piece of land that will be used exclusively for parking. Cash only. Please follow the signs along Suttle Rd.
No, all children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the weekend. We recommend writing your phone number on the child’s wristband just in case they get separated from you.
Yes, we do have dumpsters + recycling bins available. But please be respectful and don’t use them as dumping stations. We do our best to make this an eco-friendly event. Please join us on Sunday afternoon for the Pick-up Parade to show Mother Nature our support.
Yes, so please make sure to bring your own bug spray.
We will have some adirondack chairs and hay bales, but feel free to bring your own lawn chair/camping chair or picnic blanket.
Yes and no. There is plenty of shade in our River Walk area and we have a beautiful old growth redwood grove with hammocks for you to enjoy. However there isn’t any shade in our main pasture, so please bring your own!
Yep! Enclosed small propane stoves are welcome. Just no open flames. Please have a fire extinguisher or water accessible just in case.
Yes. Pick up Ice Daily Before 1pm in The SHACK right of main stage. $5 a bag
We try to limit the amount of vehicle traffic within the campground, to keep dust to a minimum. Also, it just makes for a nicer experience for everyone if cars aren’t driving around the campground. So please be respectful and keep in-and-out driving to a minimum.
Right next door take a right out our front gate onto Suttle Rd….its about a 10 min walk
- Camping gear
- Food and water
- Cash for food and showers
- Cooler with all your fave beverages + snacks
- Enclosed small propane stove
- Fire extinguisher for camp
- Sunblock, Sun hat, Sunglasses!
- Weapons of any kind (large machetes included)
- Fireworks, explosives, or accelerants of any kind, fire tools or lanterns
- Drones unless you get a media pass// apply on contact page
- Sound Systems
- Illegal Drugs
- Culturally Appropriated Costumes
- Animals, except service animals (Proof will be required, must be leashed at all times.)
- Glass of any kind
- No public intoxication
There will be a variety of food and snack options available for purchase including gluten-free and vegetarian options. Credit card & Cash sales only.
Yes we have a water filling station next to the showers. Our water runs from a fresh spring with the cleanest water in the land. Enjoy and Drink up!
No and if you do we will track you down and make you pay the fines. Promise.
VAPE ONLY NO FLAME.
Absolutely no refunds. However, your ticket IS transferable, so you can sell to a friend or post for sale on our FB event page.
Sol Creek Farms is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have a full and equal opportunity to access our event. ADA Parking is located behind box office. The field is flat and easy for wheelchair acceptability. Please email us if you need further accommodation. firstname.lastname@example.org
No. Please be responsible and if you’re sick, don’t come.
SOL CREEK FARMS
24580 Suttle Rd, Veneta, OR 97487
How to find us:
Just put ‘Sol Creek Farms Veneta’ into Google Maps and you’ll find us.
Entrance to camp is located at Mile Marker 3 along Suttle Rd. Just follow the signs!
- CAMPSITE HOURS. Sol Creek Farms closes at noon (12 PM) on Monday, July 10, 2023. All vehicles and other personal property remaining on Sol Creek Farms property after that time shall be considered abandoned. Vehicles shall be towed at the expense of the vehicle owner.
- QUIET HOURS at Sol Creek Farms campground area shall be from 10 PM until 7 AM daily. Please respect this rule and respect your neighbors.
- NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC. No radios or other amplified music shall be permitted on the property, unless such music has been pre-approved by Sol Creek Farms.
- NO CAMPFIRES. No campfires are allowed anywhere on the property. Please enjoy the Community Fire Pit at the Drum Circle in the Front Pasture. Additionally, candles, tiki torches, and similar items are not allowed anywhere on the property. Properly functioning camp stoves shall be allowed within individual campsites.
- WRISTBANDS REQUIRED. Wristbands are required to be worn by all persons on Sol Creek Farms property. Stretched or broken wristbands are not valid and shall not be honored. Any persons assisting individuals with no wristband or fake wristbands to enter or remain upon Sol Creek property shall themselves have their wristbands confiscated and be required to leave the Sol Creek Farms property. All persons upon the property with no wristband or whose wristbands have been confiscated shall be deemed a trespasser and shall be prosecuted as such to the fullest extent of the law.
- MINORS. Minors MUST be accompanied by a parent at all times.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS. The following items are absolutely prohibited upon Sol Creek Farms property, and any individual(s) in possession of such items shall immediately have their wristband confiscated and be required to leave the Sol Creek Farms property without any refund: Fireworks, Weapons, Animals (except for those provided for under our Service Animal policies), Illegal Drugs, Items being sold or vended without a proper Vendor’s Pass.
- GARBAGE AND RECYCLING. DO NOT LITTER. THIS INCLUDES CIGARETTE BUTTS. This is our home, please be respectful. Garbage cans, dumpsters, and recycling stations are provided – please use them. Even better, if you packed it in please pack it out. Upon vacating your campsite, please inspect the area and remove all items which came with you, including string and rope.
- RESTRICTED AREAS. Please stay out of areas marked as restricted. This is especially true of the Main House and the area immediately surrounding it.
- NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VALUABLES. We cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or broken items of personal property. Please secure your valuables. If you’ve lost something or found something which isn’t yours, please come to the Lost & Found Station at the Box Office OR the SHACK next to Main Stage.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CONFISCATION OF WRISTBAND AND REMOVAL FROM THE PROPERTY. PLEASE HELP US TO HELP ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND RESPECT AND FOLLOW THESE RULES.